Sunday, January 28, 2007

get a dating manager

Today at church a most wonderful thing happened. My dating manager got me a new gig. I was in the hallway at church when I heard the following: "Why don't you go scheme on Colleen?" (Scheme? Skeem? Is this a verb? Is this a disease?) My dating manager was in the process of cornering a fresh client. He booked the date, time, and even gave some suggestions as to what we would do on a date. How handy! So we are set for Wednesday night. I would like to now mention that my dating manager wears many hats. He is also a counselor in the bishoric at church. In addition, the dating gig was an unsolicited scheduling. So I didn't even have to ask him to do it, or choose who he asked. Wow my life has now been made easier. If I am lucky, this may continue to the road of an arranged marriage.

2 comments:

natali said...

boooooooooobs.

becky said...

i had a social coordinator once, but a dating manager?! interesting concept...very interesting indeed...